A Sudoku game in React!
This project aims to highlight the use of React to build a game and also maintaining state in one place. By having a ‘Single Source of Truth’, it becomes easier to keep updating the different parts of the UI based on state changes!
A fun way to learn React for those who are still in the beginning stages!
- Only functional components!
- useEffect, useState hooks instead of state.
- Simple use of
- All the game logic resides in a single component.
- Use CSS Custom properties to keep the stylesheet DRY.
- Understand how functions can be sent down as